All packages are shipped via Thai Post (ePacket and International Parcel). Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. Please note that merchandise may be subjected to import taxes and duties, these charges are customer's responsibility.
Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process and pack you order. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
Asia and Oceania: 3-9 Days
USA and UK: 3-9 Days
Rest of the world: 5-14 Days
RETURNS & REFUND
We are committed to quality. We hope you like our beautiful flowers, but if you don't, we accept return within 7 days after received our products:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a proof of purchase and we will direct you through the process.
We only accept unused and undamaged item.
Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you make your products?
All of our items are handcrafted by artisans with specialised unique skillsets. Every step is done purely by hand from start to finish, resulting in unmatched quality compared to machine-made products.
Taking care of products
Our products were handcrafted with the utmost attention to details. Please review care instruction below:
Placemat: The Tropical Placemat is made to last. Use a damp cloth to wipe them. Avoid exposing to direct sunlight and heat sources.
Artificial flowers: Use a damp cloth to wipe them. Avoid exposing to direct sunlight and heat sources
Do you wholesale?
That is what we do. Floral Stydio has been in partnerships with well-known brands and stores for many decades. We have a dedicated R&D team with years of experience that can help you design and develop artificial flowers and decorative items that suit your needs.
Head to this page and let us know your inquiries. We will reply within 24 hours.
I would like to customise the product, is it possible?
You sure can! As a manufacturer, we can customise almost every aspect of the product, whether it is colour, shape, sizes, etc. Simply contact us so we can guide you through the process.
Payments & Account
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX.
Your account: You may check out as a guest, however, creating an account with us with expedite the checkout process and make it easier to view your order history and initiate returns.
1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email website.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business
2. Personalising our website for you
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website
4. Sending you goods purchased through our website
5. Supplying services purchased through our website
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
7. Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
8. Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
9. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
11. Providing third parties with statistical information to analyse and improve website usability.
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
13. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
14. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
15. Other uses.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. We will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
a. sales-related data will be deleted after 3 years.
b. customer account data will be deleted after 5 years.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology provided by well-known payment gateway services.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.